Arriving at a shared vision
STEM NH as a statewide coalition is in its early stages. The vision below represents a starting point.
Our vision is for all students in NH to have opportunities to:
- Learn foundational STEM knowledge and skills, including Computer Science and Engineering, in the core PK-12 curricula.
- Apply artistic creative processes, the scientific method, and engineering design and development process.
- Utilize and develop communication and collaboration skills.
- Exploring the connections between the STEM disciplines, their relation to the humanities, and their importance in our world.
- Determine their own education along clearly defined pathways that lead to high-skill, high-demand occupations.
More about vision > (external draft / working document – Google docs)
Achieving our vision
Our objectives include:
- Facilitate communication and collaboration
- Develop consensus implementation guidance
- Curating curriculum, instruction, and assessment resources
- Connecting educators with effective professional development
More about objectives > (external draft / working document – Google docs)